Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 143 (May 23, 2010): Brunch with Family

This morning we were invited over to my cousin's house for brunch.  These are cousin's on my mom's side of the family (yesterday we visited with relatives on my Dad's side of the family).  My cousin Katherine is graduating high school this year.  It was her that we bought the camping stuff for.  Now that she opened her gift it is no longer a secret.  Her grad is next weekend so we won't be home for it but at least we got to see her and give her the gift in person.  I also got to see her dress which is beautiful.  I can't wait to pictures of her in it.

We got to visit with alot of our family today.  If I counted correctly there were 20 of us at the brunch.  Wow, thanks for cooking for all of us Cheryl, the food was fantastic! Breakfast food is my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment