Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 129 (May 9, 2010): Digital Photo Frame

Today I went through my thousands (literally thousands!) of pictures on my computer and saved a bunch on my memory stick so I can put them on my digital photo frame at work.  It was fun to look through old photos but it was also hard to pick which ones to put on it.  Here are a few of my favourites:
The Red Wings celebrating their win when we went to watch them play in Detroit at Christmas.


My brother is a volunteer fire fighter.  This is him in his gear.  The playschool was visiting the fire hall that day.


Ken skating on a home made rink that my brother made for Christmas a couple of years ago.


Ken and I on our honeymoon.


Oden dressed up in his bat costume at Halloween two years ago. Doesn't he look impressed!


Baby Thor on the pumpkin this past year at Halloween.  He was so little then:(


Our nephew, Trysten, opening gifts on Christmas morning this year.


My mother in law, Betty-Lou and nephew, Trysten.  We had so much fun tubing that day.  What a great memory!


My niece Bridget going through the ice maze at the ice festival 2 years ago.


Great Saskatchewan sunset.  I took this photo right when I got back from Korea.  I missed those sunsets while I was gone.


Audrey and I in Yeoido Park in Seoul, S.Korea.  One of the few green spaces.  We have alot of good memories there.


Oden and Thor looking out the window at our old apartment.  Thor is even bigger than this now.  He's not a little puff ball anymore.

Anyway those are a few of the pictures that I put on my digital frame.  I look forward to enjoying the memories while I'm in my office at work.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos posts. As you can probably tell from my site, I'm a visual person!

    ReplyDelete