Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 142 (May 22, 2010): Visit with my grandpa!

Today we were lucky enough to have a visit with my grandpa.  He is currently living with my aunt in Regina, which is 3 hours away from "home".  My grandma is living in long term care in the hospital in Preeceville, the town where they are from.  Since it was a long weekend my aunt decided to bring my grandpa for a visit.  He is elderly and get tired very easily so making the 3 hour trip on a regular two day weekend is too much for him.  Anyway, we visited for a couple of hours.  We talked about the weather and HOCKEY, one of his favourite subjects.  It was so nice to see him again. Since we only get "home" a couple of times a year we were very fortunate to be there at the same time as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment