Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 140 (May 20, 2010): Separate things again..

I just realized that I totally  missed this day and blogged about Day 141 before Day 140....oh well. It might show up in the wrong order on the blog but whatever. 

Anyway, Ken and I had to do separate things today because of my work schedule.  It was also a very busy day because we were getting ready to go to Saskatchewan for the weekend tomorrow (the day I already blogged about, oops!).  

Ken decided to learn about his gun today.  He was cleaning it and had some trouble putting one piece back together so he took it to a special gun shop and they showed him what he needed to know.  As you can tell by this very vague account of his "activity" today I don't really know much about it.  Perhaps he will have time to clarify this in the blog later, lol.

I played some games online today.  I am not much of a "gamer".  I really suck at video games that take alot of coordination like Hockey or combat games.  I have found in the past that I did enjoy puzzle and word games though.  I haven't played any in a really long time.  Today I went on msn games and played a couple of puzzle games and a word game.  I got through quite a few levels on each and was quite proud of myself.  I think it is good to challenge your brain in a different way every once in awhile.  Although if I really wanted to challenge myself I should have taken out the playstation and tried hockey, maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment