Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126(May 6, 2010): Manicure, Pedicure and Facial!!!


Today Ken left for his hunting trip.  His thing today is to start a journal.  He has never written in a journal before and he thought it would be nice to journal about his trip.  The closest thing he has ever done to journalling is this blog and lets face it, I do 80% of the writing on here.  Anyway, he will add his journal writings to the blog when he gets back from his trip.



I had an awesome day today.  I had a meeting at work this morning from 8-11am.  That kind of sucked because usually on Thursdays I have the morning off and don't start work until 1pm.  I spend my mornings with a long workout at the gym followed by a relaxing steam in the steam room then a tan in the tanning bed and I slowly get ready for work then have lunch and head to work.  I like my usual Thursday routine.  However, because I had the meeting to attend this morning it kind of messed with my usual schedule. I didn't have to be back at work until 4pm this afternoon though so I decided that instead of going to the gym in between I would finally use up my gift certificate for "Friendly Nails" that I have had for over 4 months. I earned the gift certificate from a healthy eating contest.  It was hard work earning it so I was kind of holding on to it for a special day. I thought today would be good since I was pouting a bit that Ken was leaving for four days.  (I know 4 days doesn't sound like much but we spent the first year and half of our relationship apart most of the time because he was working out of town and we decided that we prefered spending our time together so he gave up that job and since then I have enjoyed having him around more) The manicure, pedicure and facial were AWESOME!!!!  I haven't felt that pampered or relaxed in a long time!  I almost fell asleep during the face massage part of the facial.  It was a very enjoyable 2 hours.  I really need to pamper myself more often!

1 comment:

  1. Sung Hyun and I have the busiest schedules and I really miss having time with him. Sometimes I see my students more than him. I'm glad Ken quit that job so that he can spend more time with you. I'm trying to convince Sung Hyun to do the same!

    ReplyDelete