Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 60 (March 1, 2010): 80's Music and Game

Okay, so previously I couldn't tell you what we did today because it was part of the planning process for a surprise party that was going to be held on Friday March 5th for our friend Audrey.  I couldn't put the info in this blog because she reads it! So here it is:

Today I had to work late so in the morning before work I searched the internet for all of the top 10 songs for every month from 1980-1989.  Our friend Audrey is turning 30 on March 4th and we are planning a surprise party for her on Friday March 5th.  Since she was born in 1980 we decided to go with an 80's theme.  My job was to find out the song names and artists that we wanted to download to make a cd for the party.  When Ken got home in the evening he did the downloading and made the cd's.  We also made a "Name that 80's TV Show Tune" game.  I searched different 80's tv shows and cartoons and made a list.  Ken downloaded them so we could play the game at the party.  It was really fun finding all of the tv shows that I grew up watching.  "Who's The Boss", "Perfect Strangers", "The Facts of Life", "Magnum PI", "Hercules", "Gummi Bears", "Alf", "Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers", "Fraggle Rock"  etc. etc. etc.  We made sure to include cartoons as well as sitcoms.  We got a ton of good ones.  I am so excited for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment