Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 79 (March 20, 2010): Edmonton Boat and Sportsman Show

Today we went to the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman show.  We found out about it when we went to the Wholesale sports store the other day.  We decided to go in the late afternoon because it was being held right across the street from Rexall place where we were going to watch a lacrosse game at 7pm.  Our friend Audrey came with us.  We wandered around through the displays and got alot more information on camping, fishing and hunting in Alberta.  I really wanted to get a new fishing rod, but I just don't have the money for what I want right now.  The highlight of my day was definitely watching the demonstrations of the retreiver dogs.  They are so cute and smart. I wanted to take them home!  I think that Ken's highlight was the triple decor ice cream cone that he got, mint chocolate chip and cookies and cream!  I'm not sure what Audrey's highlight was......maybe she will post a comment and tell us about it....hint, hint.  After the Boat and sportsman show we wandered over to Rexall to watch the Edmonton Rush lose badly in what I can say was definitely their worst home game this year!  BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment