Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 83 (March 24, 2010): Snowman and Sportscentre

First of all, our new nephew was born today!  Yay, so exciting!  Unfortunately he is a few provinces over so we won't meet him for awhile.  Hopefully sooner than later.

My activity today was to watch a full hour of Sportscentre on TSN.  I usually watch the news in the morning before I go to work.  Well, I don't really sit down and watch it, I have it on the background while I'm running around the house getting ready to go.  Ken decided that I needed to switch up my routine and watch a full hour of Sportscentre.  I like sports so I thought it would be a good idea.  I was hoping to actually sit down and watch it but as usual I was running around getting ready for work while it was on in the background.

Ken made a snowman.  It snowed a bit today so it was a good day for this activity. We thought that since it was a bit warm the snow would be great for making a snowman.  Unfortunately it wasn't.  The snow was "sugary" and didn't stick together very well so he just made a small one.  It was kind of cute because he put it on our balcony so I would see it when I got home from work. He said he had fun making it.  Here it is, tee heee heee, it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment