Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 71 (March 12, 2010): Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, MMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Since I met Ken he has been saying that he wants to try “Chicago Deep Dish Pizza”. There is one in our neighbourhood and every time we walk past it or drive past it he makes a “mmmmm” sound and says that we need to get that sometime. Tonight was the night. Ken ordered a “Mr. Universe” pizza from Chicago Deep Dish. It had a few kinds of meat and lots of veggies. It was sooooo good! We totally pigged out. I have been on a diet for awhile now and have lost over 20 pounds and 47+ inches….tonight I blew my diet out the window, LOL! It was worth it! It kind of sucks because my back is still screwed up so I can’t even work off the pizza with exercise. Oh well, I will just have to work harder when my back gets better.

1 comment:

  1. OMG sounds divine! Congrats on the weight loss, especially the inches lost!

    ReplyDelete