Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 84 (March 25, 2010): Random act of kindness

Today we decided to do a "random act of kindness".  Ken helped a lady put groceries in her car.  I held the door for two people (I would normally do this though).  I also let someone go in line in front of me at the store.  Ken and I both tend to do things like this quite frequently but I think it is still a good idea to be a bit more purposeful about it.  Hopefully they pay it forward!  It is interesting that we decided to do this activity today because on my way to work this morning I heard a guy on the radio talking about how people don't use manners as much as they used to.  I agree!  He was talking about how he had some people over for dinner and then he got a "thank you" card in the mail.  He was surprised to get it because people don't really do that sort of thing anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment