Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 62 (March.3, 2010): Free online programs and apps

Today we found an article on msn.ca called "the best free stuff online". It was intriguing to me because I am not very tech savvy so I wouldn't find these things on my own.  Basically the focus of the article was free programs and applications that you can download for free from the internet.  It had all sorts of things from photo editing programs to antivirus programs, audio and video programs, social networking sites and some really cool applications for phones and computers. I particularly liked one of the desktop dowloads.  You can download a program to create a 3D desktop. It looked really cool.  I am still thinking of downloading it but so far I haven't.  What is holding me back is the fact that my laptop is sometimes slow so I don't know what will happen if I put more stuff on it..........as I said, I am not very tech savvy!  It still amazes me, all of the stuff that you can do on/with the internet.  I wish that I had more knowledge about it because it does intimidate me from time to time.  I know there are programs out there that I would find useful but for now I am sticking to what I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment