Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 162 (June 11, 2010): Dancing in our living room


Today we used another suggestion from my friend Jen.  We danced in our living room.  It was a really fun and funny activity.  First of all, neither Ken nor I have any rhythm so we had alot of laughs at ourselves and at each other.  At one point we were both laughing so hard that we were crying and had cramps in our stomachs.    We danced to all kinds of music.  I even tried to teach Ken how to Two-Step to country music.  He didn't even step on my toes, lol.   We also got the cats dancing, eventhough they didn't seem very impressed by it.


Dancing Kitty!!!!



We only got pictures of Thor.  Oden was too grumpy!


This was a great idea for an activity for a night at home. If anyone else has any ideas please let us know!

1 comment:

  1. YEAYYYYYY I'm glad this worked and you had a ton of laughs, cauze that was the point!

    ReplyDelete