Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 161 (June 10, 2010): Slowpitch for Ken and a new workout for Mel

Ken got invited by a friend of his to play on his recreational slow pitch team.  Tonight was the first time that Ken had played baseball of any sort since he in grade school.  He made a wicked catch that the team was very impressed with, some people even teased him that he probably plays all the time.  He also made a couple of good hits.  He said it was really fun and is looking forward to next week.

I had to work late tonight so I was on my own with trying to find an activity to do.  I was reading through a women's magazine and saw a total body workout that I thought I would try.  It was one of those workouts that you can do when you are on vacation or something because it doesn't require much equipment.  I was definitely sweating by the end of it.  I enjoyed most of the workout except for the pilates style pushups.  They are so hard for me.  I'm sure that my arms and chest will be sore tomorrow.  Oh well, that just means that I need to do more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment