Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 151 (May 31, 2010): New TV

Today we got a new tv, and we didn’t even have to buy it. One of the Boys and Girls Clubs was giving away big screen tv’s because they are getting new ones. We didn’t know what it would be like but Ken was told that it worked so we thought, what the heck, we’ll take one. I came home after work and there was this MONSTER tv in my living room. It is actually too big for the setup in our living room but there isn’t really a different way that we can set up the room due to the doors to the balcony and the main door to our apartment. Anyway, when I got home I began hooking up all of our electronics to the new tv……we have too many electronics! We were on a bit of a time constraint because we wanted to watch the hockey game tonight on our new tv. We missed a bit of the first period but we watched most of the game. The cats were so funny through all of this. They were very curious about this big new thing in their living room and then once we started watching TV, so did they! Thor started chasing the puck on the big screen and actually smashed his face into it when he tried to eat the puck. It is going to take awhile to get used watching this huge tv, right now I feel like I need to turn my head from side to side to see the whole screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment