Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159 (June 8, 2010): Test Drive a Dream Car

Mel Says: Today after work we went to test drive an Audi A6.  We aren't planning on buying one but we thought we would just test drive it for fun.  It is Ken's dream car.  The one that we drove was actually used (they moved all of the new cars to a different lot and we didn't know that) but was still a really nice car.  It is definitely a luxury car with all the "bells and whistles" you could want.  It was a 2007 and is selling for $39,900!  Yikes, we can't even afford a used one, lol. 

Ken Says: This is my dream sedan if I could afford it. One day possibly. It is a very nice riding car, quite a bit of power all though the one we test drove was only the 3.2L there is a 4.2L available but hard to find. It is one hell of a grocery getter if I ever saw one. All there is to say about this ride is wow, and I want one, please.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I too, would love an Audi. I really want to test drive an Audi TT. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete