Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 5 (January 5, 2010): World Juniors

Our activity today was extremely emotion filled! Today Audrey came over and we watched the World Junior's gold medal hockey match. Canada vs. USA. We watch the world juniors tournament every year. For me it has become a Christmas tradition as the tournament usually starts around boxing day. This year Canada was hoping to win gold for the 6th time in a row. If we could have done that we would have set a new record. Unfortunately we lost in overtime to the US. It sucked. I was heartbroken! A silver medal just isn't good enough!!!!! After it was all over I commented to Ken that it is very emotional being a sportsfan. I realized that I don't have any other interests that are so emotional. I am still getting over the Rider's grey cup loss and it will take me awhile to get over this silver medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment