Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 (January 20, 2010): River Valley Walk

I've been telling Ken for a couple of weeks that one night we should walk along Saskatchewan Drive and take pictures of the skyline. We have some great views of downtown from different places along our street. We decided to go for a walk tonight and I took the camera. I didn't realize that since I had gotten home from work it had become quite foggy out. So instead of going out to take pictures of the skyline we turned off of SK Drive and walked down a path into the river valley. We had a really nice walk and took a few pictures. I will post them later when I have more time to upload them onto the computer. We will have to take pics of the skyline another night.....look for that in upcoming posts!



As you can see here the pics of the skyline didn't really turn out.


But we had a nice relaxing walk!










No comments:

Post a Comment