Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 12 (January 12, 2010): Coffee with friends

Today I had to work a split shift (a meeting in the morning and facilitating a parenting group in the evening) so Ken and I didn't see each other all day. We decided to do things on our own today.....we both ended up going for coffee with friends. I called up Celeste after my meeting in the morning. I was downtown for the meeting and she works downtown so it was perfect. We went for coffee for about an hour. It was great to see her since we haven't seen each other since before the holidays. I wish we would have had a bit more time though.

In the evening while I was at work Ken went for coffee with a friend of his. His buddy is moving to the maritimes so it will probably be the last time he sees him for awhile. It was nice that they had an opportunity to visit before he moves away.

No comments:

Post a Comment