Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15 (January 15, 2010): Movie Night

We had a few options for what we could do tonight. The "Ice on Whyte" festival is happening in our community but it runs all week so if we didn't make it tonight we could go another time. Also, some friends of ours are in a band and they are playing tonight but they are also playing tomorrow night.....finally we decided that we wanted to spend some time together at home. We decided to have a movie night. We made snacks, fresh cookies for Ken and strawberries for me as I am on a "healthy eating plan". We watched "Hot Fuzz". I haven't seen the movie before and it was a long time since Ken had seen it. It was hillarious. The only thing is that at the end they didn't explain how the one cop didn't die when he was shot. I am still wondering about that and I hope that it doesn't irritate me for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment