Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 39 (Feb.8, 2010): Separate stuff.....

Tonight I had to work late so Ken and I did separate things. He decided to look for jobs online. He has not quit his current job but he is not totally happy with it so he decided to have a look for something else. Who knows what could happen....... He also started planning a new workout. He goes to the gym every morning Mon-Fri at 5am (I wish I had that enthusiasm for working out) and his routine is getting a bit boring for him.



I started working out today. I am going to try to work out 5 days per week. It won't be at 5 am and from Monday - Friday though. I haven't figured out what my routine will be but for now I will go on my treadmill every morning. I am going to start to work on a plan of toning some different muscles every day. Hopefully I can stick with this. It is actually alot given the fact that we are also still doing a "365 day" activity every day.......in addition to our regular lives of working, grocery shopping, house cleaning etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment