Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 31 (January 31, 2010): Horoscopes

Ken and I were once again exhausted from the move. We had to wake up early this morning and go back over to our old place and finish up a bit of cleaning and then do the walk through with the Boardwalk minions who run that mad house. Audrey helped me clean alot on Friday and Ken and I did more on Saturday night and then finished up this morning.....I knew that we would need the place to be spotless because I moved out of a Boardwalk place before and they charge you for the strangest things.....case in point: during our walkthrough today the lady noticed one exterior window ledge that I forgot to clean and charged me $10.00 to get it cleaned! Imagine if I had forgotten other things....at $10.00 for one swipe of the cloth my damage deposit would have been eaten up really quickly. Luckily that was the only thing that she noticed from the mile long list of cleaning requirements that they gave us. Anyway, after we did the walk through we came back here and unpacked, cleaned, organized etc. We were really not up for a big activity after all of that so we decided to read our horoscopes. I used to read my horoscope all the time but I don't anymore. I'm not sure why I just don't make the effort I guess.

Here are our horoscopes for today.

Mel:Virgo
Things need to be a little tidier around your home or work space today, and you are perfectly in sync with where things want to be. Your great energy helps you make the most of your situation.


Ken: Libra
Your social nature can't be denied, and today you find yourself with more time than usual for mixing it up with new people. You should get out there or get online to meet new people!


Our thoughts: Mel's totally makes sense. Firstly, I am a virgo and always like things neat and tidy. Secondly, we just moved and are in the process of figuring out where everything will go. I actually sort of like that process but it would be better if I wasn't so tired!

Ken's is way off base. He is so tired today that the last thing he wants to do is be social. He just wants to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment