Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 32 (Feb.1, 2010): IQ Tests and Superheros

So Ken's big idea for tonight was to do an IQ test. I have looked at them online before and so I knew ahead of time that alot of them are scams and some of them will get you to do the whole test and then ask you to pay for your results. Knowing this ahead of time still didn't prevent both of these very annoying things from happening to me.

The first one that I did Ken found and it was only 9 questions. At the end of it, it said something to the effect of "you are an idiot. Only a really stupid person would think that you could judge your IQ from 9 questions". It is funny looking back on it now but it was really annoying at the time because I was tired after a long day at work. I should have let him do it first but I was so tired that I just wanted to get it over with and get to bed (I worked until 8:30 tonight).

The second one that we found I figured would be some sort of a scam again (and I was right) but it only had 38 questions so I thought that maybe I had enough energy and mental stamina left in me to try it. I was very low on patience so I skipped a few of the tougher questions and answered as many as I could only to "submit" my answers at the end and have it ask me for a credit card number etc. to get my results. At that point I said to Ken, "I am done. No more IQ tests for me!".

So he decided to find a more fun quiz for us to do online. He found one called "which superhero are you". That one had about 30 questions. It turns out Ken is "Ironman" and I am "Supergirl", LOL.

I would totally recommend the superhero quiz over the IQ tests anyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment