Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 29 (January 29, 2010): Subway Flat Bread

So I know that this is kind of a lame one but it is really hard to think of something when you are completely exhausted from washing walls and cabinets all day and packing and carrying boxes up stairs and putting away stuff etc. etc. etc. Since our food was all packed up today we decided to go to Subway for dinner. I tried the new "Flat Bread". It is like a panini except a bit more fluffy and doughy. It is a really soft bread. It is actually quite good. It's not as heavy and filling as getting a regular sub, which I liked, but wouldn't be good for someone like Ken who has a big appetite. I don't think it is actually a healthy alternative though because it is white bread and is very doughy. I don't think it has much nutritional value but I didn't check it out so I'm not sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment