Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 35 (Feb. 4, 2010): Baby Bok Choy

Ken and I often eat Bok Choy and Baby Bok Choy in stirfries. Tonight I decided to try to cook it a different way. I saw a picture on a magazine where it looked like it had been roasted. I like to make roasted veggies every once in awhile so I thought I would try it with baby Bok Choy. When I make roasted veggies I usually coat them in olive oil, sprinkle some herbs, pepper etc. on them and roast them on a cookie sheet in the oven until they soften up a bit. We really enjoy potatoes, yams, mushrooms, peppers, onions etc. cooked with this method. I prepared the Bok Choy this way and cooked it. Ken didn't mind it but I really didn't like it. That was an experiment that went wrong! I will leave the Bok Choy for the stirfries from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment