Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 33 (Feb.2, 2010): Fig Newtons and Song Writing

I worked late again tonight so Ken and I decided to do things on our own.

Ken used to write alot of music but he hasn't done it in a long time so he started writing a new song. I have no idea what it is about so I can't even write about it on here. I'll update this if he shows it to me.

I decided to try a fig newton, for what I think is, the first time in my life. I know that as a kid I never ate them because I knew that I didn't like dates, figs or other similar dried fruit. Tonight at work we had Fig Newtons for a snack so I decided to be adventurous (lol) and try one. I thought that it was okay but not great. I would only eat them if I was hungry and didn't have anything else. If I am going to eat a cookie or snack that is going to make me fat I am going to eat something that I really enjoy, like white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, or Doritos Sweet Chili Heat mmmmmmmm, not fig newtons.

No comments:

Post a Comment