Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 187 (July 7, 2010): New Recipe

Today our plans had to change because I got tied up at work and it rained.  We had planned on going on a cemetary tour of the oldest cemetary in Edmonton.  Unfortunately one of the parents who has a child registered in my summer camp was very late picking up their child and then it started to rain so we had to come up with a different plan. I recently go this new cook book from Herbal Magic (a weight loss program)  and really wanted to try one of the recipes.  Since we couldn't go outside and it was kind of cold and crappy out I thought that some nice comfort food would be great.  I made the "Healthy Choice Chicken".  It is sort of like Chicken Parmigian but with the Healthy Choice brand of pasta sauce and alot of extra veggies in the sauce.  It was really yummy!

This is a pic I got off the internet.  My recipe was similar to this because you bake it in the oven but it wasn't as greasy looking as this and had more veggies. Unfortunately we were so excited to eat that we were half way through our bowls before I thought of taking a picture. By then, it didn't look pretty so I decided not to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment